While focusing on their core business sometimes organizations are too busy to pay attention to server management until an unexpected issue brings it to limelight. Occasionally this is due to lack of expertise and industry knowledge to keep pace with emerging server technologies.
However the truth is that servers were and will remain the most important part of business’s IT Infrastructure. They need to keep up pace with corporate’s goals and growth velocity. Regular Monitoring, maintenance and Management of servers is an important aspect to that end.
Help For The Day-To-Day So You Can Focus On Strategic Initiatives
That’s where Supaanasolution can help. With a team of experienced professionals, we can manage all aspects of your servers’ day-to-day operations such as engineering, implementation, operations and maintenance helping you improving operational efficiency, while cutting expenses and ultimately receiving higher levels of service.
Supaanasolutions Server Management services cover installations, upgrades, troubleshooting, maintenance, monitoring, OS updates, and much more. Our objective is peace of mind for you for a predefined reasonable cost.
What we do for a more efficient Server Management
Installing software and OS updates
- Regular OS and software updates to keep servers tuned for optimal efficiency.
- Protection from viruses and spam by installing appropriate software.
- Fine-tuning servers to fulfil the owners’ every fad — installing additional software. *
Troubleshooting & Maintenance
- Identifying and fixing the server issues before they affect your brand value — the proactive 24/7 monitoring helps us to instantly detect any deviation from the norm.
- Setting and periodically auditing the security of your servers to ensure safety. Specialized security audits are performed upon customer’s request.
Analysis and Optimization
- Optimizing servers for maximum performance and productivity.
- Conduct stress tests on servers to analyzing their performance.
- Performing backups and data recovery if required.
- Providing server owners with consulting services and advice on a wide range of subjects related to servers’ performance.
- Constantly analyzing the market to offer our clients the most efficient technologies and products.